Sanan apply käännös englanti-italia
- applicareQuesta è la procedura che dobbiamo applicare. It is that procedure that we must apply. Tuttavia, applicare sanzioni non basta. However, applying sanctions is not enough. Inoltre, la direttiva si dovrebbe applicare a tutti i soggetti. The Directive should also apply to everyone.
Sanan apply määritelmät
- To lay or place; to put (one thing to another
- To put to use; to use or employ for a particular purpose, or in a particular case; to appropriate; to devote
- To make use of, declare, or pronounce, as suitable, fitting, or relative; as, to apply the testimony to the case
- To fix closely; to engage and employ diligently, or with attention; to attach; to incline
- To betake; to address; to refer; generally used reflexively
- To submit oneself as a candidate (with the adposition "to" designating the recipient of the submission, and the adposition "for" designating the position
- To pertain or be relevant to a specified individual or group
- To busy; to keep at work; to ply
- To visit
- to apply cream to a rash
- to apply funds to the repayment of a debt
- He was applied the nickname "Shorty
- I recently applied to the tavern for a job as a bartender.
- Most of the colleges she applied to were ones she thought she had a good chance of getting into.
- Many of them dont know it, but almost a third of the inmates are eligible to apply for parole or work-release programs.
- That rule only applies to foreigners.