Sanan phase käännös englanti-ruotsi
- fasenVi befinner oss i en konstituerande fas.We are in a constituent phase. Denna nya fas kallas ”Debattera Europa”.This new phase is called 'Debate Europe'. Vi kommer nu in i en mycket avgörande fas.We are now entering a very decisive phase.
- periodenUnder vissa perioder har klimatet varit varmare.Pendeln har en period på halvannan sekund.Han gjorde ett mål i första perioden, två i andra och fyra i tredje!
Sanan phase määritelmät
- A distinguishable part of a sequence or cycle occurring over time
- Any appearance or aspect of an object of mental apprehension or view
- A particular appearance or state in a regularly recurring cycle of changes with respect to quantity of illumination or form, or the absence, of its enlightened disk. Illustrated in W:Lunar phase|Wikipedia's article ''Lunar phase''
- Any one point or portion in a recurring series of changes, as in the changes of motion of one of the particles constituting a wave or vibration; one portion of a series of such changes, in distinction from a contrasted portion, as the portion on one side of a position of equilibrium, in contrast with that on the opposite side
- In certain organisms, one of two or more colour variations characteristic of the species, but independent of the ordinary seasonal and sexual differences, and often also of age
- A haplotype
- A distortion caused by a difference in the speed of propagation for different frequencies
- To begin—if construed with "in"—or to discontinue—if construed with out— something over a period of time (i.e. in phases
Despite the Brians claim, it is just an older form: see Webster 1913 supplement.--
- To pass into or through a solid object
- The problem has many phases.
- the phases of the moon
- The use of the obsolete machines was gradually phased out as the new models were phased in.