Sanan a cappella käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan a cappella määritelmät
- In a manner of a choir with no instrumental accompaniment; literally, "in the style of the Chapel ", such as a musical Mass done ''a cappella''.
[Brown, Lesley, ed. ''The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary.'5th. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003.]
- In ''alla breve'time
- Singing solely or mainly without instrumental accompaniment.
- Related to a form of purely vocal music mostly associated with American college performance groups
- alla breve
- Groups of teens singing a cappella on street corners got recording contracts.
- An a cappella group sang during the wedding reception.