Sanan abate käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan abate määritelmät
- To put an end to; to cause to cease.
- To become null and void.
- To nullify; make void.
- To humble; to lower in status; to bring someone down physically or mentally.
- To be humbled; to be brought down physically or mentally.
- To reduce in amount, size, or value.
- To decrease in size, value, or amount.
- To decrease in intensity or force; to subside.
- To deduct or omit.
- To bar or except.
- To cut away or hammer down, in such a way as to leave a figure in relief, as a sculpture, or in metalwork
- To destroy, or level to the ground.
- to enter a tenement without permission after the owner has died and before the heir takes possession.
- an Italian abbot, or other member of the clergy.
- to abate a nuisance
- The writ has abated
- to abate a writ
- Order restrictions and prohibitions to abate an emergency situation
- Legacies are liable to be abated entirely or in proportion, upon a deficiency of assets
- We will abate this price from the total