Sanan aboard käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan aboard määritelmät
- On board; into or within a ship or boat; hence, into or within a railway car.
- On or onto a horse, a camel, etc.
- On base.
- Into a team, group, or company.
- On board of; onto or into a ship, boat, train, plane.
- Onto a horse.
- We all climbed aboard.
- To sling a saddle aboard.
- He doubled with two men aboard, scoring them both.
- The office manager welcomed him aboard.
- The ships came close aboard to pass messages.
- The captain laid his ship aboard the enemys ship.
- We all went aboard the ship.