Sanan agitate käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan agitate määritelmät
- To cause to move with a violent, irregular action
- To move or actuate
- To discuss with great earnestness; to debate
- To revolve in the mind, or view in all its aspects; to contrive busily; to devise; to plot
- the wind agitates the sea
- to agitate water in a vessel
- He was greatly agitated by the news
- to agitate a controversial subject
- politicians agitate desperate designs
- agitate for
- agitate against
- flutter, agitate, flap, flicker, flit, fluctuate, flutter, hover, swing, wave
- To excite, agitate, provoke, stir, stimulate.
- To agitate (people to support or to be opposed to sth).
- To drive wild; to agitate, incite, stir up, foment.
- To agitate, stir up, excite.