Sanan alternate käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan alternate määritelmät
- Happening by turns; one following the other in succession of time or place; first one and then the other (repeatedly
- Designating the members in a series, which regularly intervene between the members of another series, as the odd or even numbers of the numerals; every other; every second
- Other; alternative
- Distributed singly at different heights of the stem, and at equal intervals as respects angular divergence
- That which alternates with something else; vicissitude
- A substitute; an alternative; one designated to take the place of another, if necessary, in performing some duty
- A replacement of equal or greater value or function
- To perform by turns, or in succession; to cause to succeed by turns; to interchange regularly
- To happen, succeed, or act by turns; to follow reciprocally in place or time; followed by ''with''
- To vary by turns
- To perform an alternation on ; to remove vertices as part of an alternation
- alternate picking is a guitar playing technique
- the alternate members 1, 3, 5, 7, etc.
- Hyperlinked text is displayed in alternate color in a Web browser.
- He lives in an alternate universe and an alternate reality.
- Many trees have alternate leaf arrangement (e.g. birch, oak and mulberry).
- The flood and ebb tides alternate with each other.
- The land alternates between rocky hills and sandy plains.