Sanan bark käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan bark määritelmät
- To make a short, loud, explosive noise with the vocal organs (said of animals, especially dogs
- To make a clamor; to make importunate outcries
- To speak sharply
- The short, loud, explosive sound uttered by a dog, a fox, and some other animals
- The exterior covering of the trunk and branches of a tree
- Peruvian bark or Jesuit's bark, the bark of the cinchona from which quinine is produced
- The crust formed on barbecued meat that has had a rub applied to it
- The envelopment or outer covering of anything
- To strip the bark from; to peel
- To abrade or rub off any outer covering from
- To girdle
- A small sailing vessel, e.g. a pinnace or a fishing smack; a rowing boat or barge
- A three-masted vessel, having her foremast and mainmast square-rigged, and her mizzenmast schooner-rigged
- The neighbours dog is always barking.
- The seal barked as the zookeeper threw fish into its enclosure.
- The sergeant barked an order.
- to bark one’s heel
- bark the roof of a hut