Sanan blush käännös englanti-suomi
- poskipunaMeikki ei ole viimeistelty ilman poskipunaa. (iltalehti.fi
- punastuaHänen pitäisi punastua häpeästä, tai nauraa kuten entisajan Rooman ennustajat, jotka eivät lopulta uskaltaneet uskoa omaan uskontoonsa... He ought to blush with shame, or laugh like the augurs of ancient Rome who no longer dared believe in their own religion...
Sanan blush määritelmät
- An act of blushing; a red glow on the face caused by shame, modesty, etc
- A glow; a flush of colour, especially pink or red
- Feeling or appearance of optimism
- A sort of makeup, frequently a powder, used to redden the cheeks
- A color between pink and cream
- A pale pink wine made by removing the dark grape skins at the required point during fermentation
- To become red in the face , especially due to shyness, shame, excitement, or embarrassment
- To be ashamed or embarrassed (''to'do something
- To become red
- To suffuse with a blush; to redden; to make rosy
- To change skin color in the face (to a particular shade
- To express or make known by blushing
- To have a warm and delicate colour, like some roses and other flowers
- To glance with the eye, cast a glance
[The 1986 ''Oxford Reference Dictionary'', Appendix, cites '','circa 1486, attributed to , in which “a Blusshe of boyes” appears in an extensive list of collective nouns.[http://name.umdl.umich.edu/A16392.0001.001]]
- The love scene made him blush to the roots of his hair / to the tips of his ears
- He wasnt used to this much attention, so he blushed as he saw dozens of pairs of eyes watching him
- When he saw it, he blushed a beet red.
- I wasnt surprised, but it was embarrassing enough that I blushed a little pink.
- Looking at me with a knowing glare, she blushed her discomfort with the situation.
- The garden was full of blossoms that blushed in myriad shades to form a beautiful carpet of color.
- A blush of boys