Sanan cannonball käännös englanti-suomi
- kuulaFortunapeliin tarvitaan kuulia.Kuula on kuulalaakerin tärkeä osa.saada kuula kalloonsa
Sanan cannonball määritelmät
- The act of running and jumping in a flexed position into a swimming pool to create a large splash, mimicking the flight and shape of a cannonball
- Something that moves fast
- A served ball that travels with great speed and describes little or no arc in flight
- To jump/dive into water doing a cannonball landing
- To careen; to move rapidlyThe car was really, really fast in the race, but we just got cannonballed on the first lap and ended up turned around.......At the Drive-In cannonballed their way to terrestrial radio with the hypercharged “One Armed Scissor,” making the case for a new era of abrasive, artful punk....young LeBron might have taken that extra dribble and cannonballed past his man for a dunk--
- Yelled when jumping/diving into the water, doing a cannonball landing
- The cannonball could be called the S.U.V. of the pool — oversized, brash, hormonally hardwired
- The New Yorker, 30 August 2004, p.40
- Meetings of the model train club always begin with the song "Wabash Cannonball".
- He cannonballed into the pool, drenching us all.