Sanan compact käännös englanti-suomi
- tiivisOhjelmasta tulee kuitenkin tiivis. But it will be a compact programme. Olen täysin samaa mieltä kanssanne siitä, ettei sopimuksen pidä olla kirja, vaan pikemminkin tiivis, tarkka ja lyhyt. I fully agree with you that such a treaty must not be a book, but must instead be compact, precise and brief. Tämä on tiivis paketti. Se ei ole helposti kaikkien luettavissa, mutta jos hieman vaivautuu, sen jaksaa kyllä lukea. This is a compact package, and not one that is easily read by all, but those who make the effort can manage it.
Sanan compact määritelmät
- An agreement or contract
- Closely packed, i.e. packing much in a small space
- Having all necessary features fitting neatly into a small space
- Closed and bounded
- Such that every open cover of the given set has a finite subcover
- Joined or held together; leagued; confederated
- Composed or made; with ''of''
- A small, slim folding case, often featuring a mirror, powder and a powderpuff; that fits into a woman's purse or handbag, or that slips into ones pocket
- To make more dense; to compress
- To unite or connect firmly, as in a system
- a compact laptop computer
- A set S of real numbers is called compact if every sequence in S has a subsequence that converges to an element again contained in S.
- a compact discourse