Sanan compress käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan compress määritelmät
- To make smaller; to press or squeeze together, or to make something occupy a smaller space or volume
- To be pressed together or folded by compression into a more economic, easier format
- To condense into a more economic, easier format
- To abridge
- To make digital information smaller by encoding it using fewer bits
- A multiply folded piece of cloth, a pouch of ice etc., used to apply to a patient's skin, cover the dressing of wounds, and placed with the aid of a bandage to apply pressure on an injury
- A machine for compressing
- The force required to compress a spring varies linearly with the displacement.
- Our new model compresses easily, ideal for storage and travel
- This chart compresses the entire audit report into a few lines on a single diagram.
- If you try to compress the entire book into a three-sentence summary, you will lose a lot of information.
- He held a cold compress over the sprain.