Sanan cost käännös englanti-suomi
- hintaPatentin hinta on kohtuuttoman korkea. This cost is utterly prohibitive. Epäonnistumisella olisi kova hinta. The cost of failure would be high. Korkean energian hinta iskee köyhimpiin. The high cost of energy hits the poorest.
- kustannusTällainen kustannus-hyötysuhde on mahdoton. That is a terrible cost-benefit ratio. Kustannus-hyötyanalyysillä on näin ollen keskeinen merkitys. A cost-benefits analysis is, therefore, fundamental. Ne on määritelty ehdotusten kustannus-hyöty-analyysin perusteella. They are based on a cost/benefit analysis of the proposals.
- maksaaTupakointi maksaa liikaa, se maksaa henkiä. Smoking costs too much; it costs lives. Yksi laite maksaa 250 000 euroa. Each machine cost EUR 250 000. Kotona gigabitti maksaa 1 euron. At home, one gigabyte costs me EUR 1.
- The total cost of the new complex was an estimated $1.5 million
- We have to cut costs if we want to avoid bankruptcy
- The average cost of a new house is twice as much as it was 20 years ago
- There were many costs to the development project, the least of all was the financial aspect
- If you train all the time, there will be a few costs such as a lack of free time
- This shirt cost $50, while this was cheaper at only $30
- It will cost you a lot of money to take a trip around the world
- Trying to rescue the man from the burning building cost them their lives
- Id cost the repair work at a few thousand