Sanan cost Käännökset englanti-suomi
- hintaPatentin hinta on kohtuuttoman korkea. This cost is utterly prohibitive. Epäonnistumisella olisi kova hinta. The cost of failure would be high. Kyllä me haluamme, mutta ei hintaan mihin hyvänsä. Yes we do, but not at all costs.
- kustannusKustannuskysymys jää epäselväksi. The question of costs is unclear. Mikä on tämänhetkinen kustannusarvio? What are the current projected costs? Kustannusten alentamisessa on kyse mutkien oikomisesta. Cutting costs is about cutting corners.
- maksaaKuinka paljon laajentuminen maksaa? How much will enlargement cost? Yksi laite maksaa 250 000 euroa. Each machine cost EUR 250 000. Se maksaakin enemmän kuin antaa. It costs more than it brings in.
- The total cost of the new complex was an estimated $1.5 million
- We have to cut costs if we want to avoid bankruptcy
- The average cost of a new house is twice as much as it was 20 years ago
- There were many costs to the development project, the least of all was the financial aspect
- If you train all the time, there will be a few costs such as a lack of free time
- This shirt cost $50, while this was cheaper at only $30
- It will cost you a lot of money to take a trip around the world
- Trying to rescue the man from the burning building cost them their lives
- Id cost the repair work at a few thousand