Sanan create käännös englanti-suomi
- luodaOikeusperustaa ei voida luoda. A legal basis cannot be created. Tälle alueelle voidaan luoda uusia kuljetusreittejä. New transport routes can be created in this region. Tämä saattaa hyvinkin luoda uusia työpaikkoja. That may well create more jobs.
Sanan create määritelmät
- To bring into existence;
- To cause, to bring about by an action, behavior, or event, to occasion
- To confer or invest with a rank or title of nobility, to appoint, ordain or constitute
- To be or do something creative, imaginative, originative
- In theatre, to be the first performer of a role; to originate a character
- Created, resulting from creation
- You can create the color orange by mixing yellow and red
- Couturiers create exclusive garments for an affluent clientele
- crop failures created food shortages and high prices; his stubbornness created many difficulties
- A sudden chemical spill on the highway created a chain‐collision which created a record traffic jam
- Henry VIII created him a Duke. Last month, the queen created two barons
- Under the concordate with Belgium, at least one Belgian clergyman must be created cardinal; by tradition, every archbishop of Mechelen is thus created a cardinal
- Children usually enjoy creating, never mind if it is of any use!