Sanan daylight käännös englanti-suomi
- päivänvaloPäivänvalo karkottaa uhkakuvat. Trolls are destroyed by daylight.
- eroMinusta niillä ei ole mitään eroa.Sukupuolten välillä on monia eroja.En kestäisi pitkää eroa kotimaastani.
Sanan daylight määritelmät
- The light from the Sun, as opposed to that from any other source
- The intensity distribution of light over the visible spectrum generated by the Sun under various conditions or by other light sources intended to simulate natural daylight
- Exposure to public scrutiny
- A clear, open space
- The space between platens on a press or similar machinery
- Emotional or psychological distance between people, or disagreement
- To expose to daylight
- To provide sources of natural illumination such as skylights or windows
- To run a drainage pipe to an opening from which its contents can drain away naturally
- We should get home while its still daylight
- We had only two hours to work before daylight
- Budgeting a spy organization cant very well be done in daylight
- All small running backs instinctively run to daylight
- He could barely see daylight through the complex clockwork
- Finally, after weeks of work on the project, they could see daylight
- The minimum and maximum daylights on an injection molding machine determines the sizes of the items it can make
- We completely agree. Theres no daylight between us on the issue
- The seam of coal daylighted at a cliff by the river.