Sanan entrance käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan entrance määritelmät
- The action of entering, or going in
- The act of taking possession, as of property, or of office
- The place of entering, as a gate or doorway
- The right to go in
- The entering upon; the beginning, or that with which the beginning is made; the commencement; initiation
- The causing to be entered upon a register, as a ship or goods, at a customhouse; an entering
- The angle which the bow of a vessel makes with the water at the water line
- The bow, or entire wedgelike forepart of a vessel, below the water line
- When a musician starts playing or singing, entry
- To delight and fill with wonder
- To put into a trance
- Her entrance attracted no attention whatsoever.
- the entrance of an heir upon his inheritance, or of a magistrate into office
- Place your bag by the entrance so that you can find it easily.
- Youll need a ticket to gain entrance to the museum.
- to give entrance to friends
- a difficult entrance into business
- His entrance of the arrival was made the same day.
- The children were immediately entranced by all the balloons.