Sanan fellowship käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan fellowship määritelmät
- A company of people that share the same interest or aim
- A merit-based scholarship
- A period of supervised, sub-specialty medical training in the United States and Canada that a physician may undertake after completing a specialty training program or residency
- To admit to fellowship, enter into fellowship with; to make feel welcome by showing friendship or building a cordial relationship.
- To join in fellowship; to associate with
- The Bishops family fellowshipped the new converts
- The Society of Religious Snobs refused to fellowship the poor family.
- The megachurch he attends is too big for making personal connections, so he also fellowships weekly in one of the churchs small groups.
- After she got married, she stopped fellowshipping with the singles in our church.