Sanan flux käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan flux määritelmät
- The act of flowing; a continuous moving on or passing by, as of a flowing stream
- A state of ongoing change
- A chemical agent for cleaning metal prior to soldering or welding
- The rate of transfer of energy through a given surface, specifically electric flux, magnetic flux
- A disease which causes diarrhea, especially dysentery
- The state of being liquid through heat; fusion
- To use flux on
- To melt
- Flowing; unstable; inconstant; variable
- The schedule is in flux at the moment.
- Languages, like our bodies, are in a continual flux
- It is important to use flux when soldering or oxides on the metal will prevent a good bond.
- That high a neutron flux would be lethal in seconds.
- You have to flux the joint before soldering.