Sanan football käännös englanti-suomi
- jalkapalloTurvallisuus jalkapallo-otteluissa (äänestys) Security at football matches (vote) Arvoisa puhemies, jalkapallo on juhlaa. Mr President, football is a festival. Urheiluun kuuluu tosiaan muutakin kuin jalkapallo. There really is more to sport than football.
- amerikkalainen jalkapallo
- australialainen jalkapallo
Sanan football määritelmät
- A sport played on foot in which teams attempt to get a ball into a goal or zone defended by the other team
- Association football: a game in which two teams each contend to get a round ball into the other team's goal primarily by kicking the ball. Known as soccer in Canada, the United States, Australia, and New Zealand
- American football: a game in which two teams attempt to get an ovoid ball to the end of each other's territory
- Canadian football: a game played on a wide field in which two teams attempt to get an ovoid ball to the end of each other's territory
- Australian rules football
- rugby league
- The ball used in any game called "football
- Practice of these particular games, or techniques used in them
- The leather briefcase containing classified nuclear war plans, which is always near the US President
- Roman and medieval football matches were more violent than any modern type of football.
- Each team scored three goals when they played football.
- Each team scored two touchdowns when they played football.
- They played football in the snow.
- The player kicked the football
- That budget item became a political football.