Sanan forfeit käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan forfeit määritelmät
- A penalty for or consequence of a misdemeanor
- A thing forfeited; that which is taken from somebody in requital of a misdeed committed; that which is lost, or the right to which is alienated, by a crime, breach of contract, etc
- Something deposited and redeemable by a sportive fine as part of a game
- Injury; wrong; mischief
- To suffer the loss of something by wrongdoing or non-compliance
- To lose a contest, game, match, or other form of competition by voluntary withdrawal, by failing to attend or participate, or by violation of the rules
- To be guilty of a misdeed; to be criminal; to transgress
- Lost or alienated for an offense or crime; liable to penal seizure
- That he our deadly forfeit should release (John Milton, On the Morning of Christs Nativity, 1629
- He who murders pays the forfeit of his own life.
- He forfeited his last chance of an early release from jail by repeatedly attacking another inmate.
- Because only nine players were present, the football team was forced to forfeit the game.