Sanan geek käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan geek määritelmät
- A carnival performer specializing in bizarre and unappetizing behavior
- A person who is intensely interested in a particular field or hobby and often having limited or nonstandard social skills. Often used with an attributive noun
- An expert in a technical field, particularly one having to do with computers
- The subculture of geeks; an esoteric subject of interest that is marginal to the social mainstream; the philosophy, events, and physical artifacts of geeks; geekness
- An unfashionable or socially undesirable person
- To behave geekishly or in a socially awkward manner, especially when under the influence of drugs or other psycho-active substances, and exhibiting such marked characteristics as hyperactivity, repetitiveness, talkativeness, nervousness, irritability, or paranoia
- A look
- To look; to peep; to stare about intently
- I once saw a geek bite the head off a live chicken
- I was a complete computer geek in high school, but I get out a lot more now
- Most famous actors are really theater geeks at heart
- My laptop’s locked up again. I need a geek
- Do you need a hardware geek or a software geek?
- Why do you hang around with them? They’re just geeks
- Hey, check out that guy...hes really geeking out pretty bad.
- Have a geek at this.