Sanan graduate käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan graduate määritelmät
- A person who is recognized by a university as having completed the requirements of a degree studied at the institution
- A person who is recognized by a high school as having completed the requirements of a course of study at the school
- A graduated cup or other container, thus fit for measuring
- graduated, arranged by degrees
- relating to an academic degree
- To be recognized by a school or university as having completed the requirements of a degree studied at the institution
- To be certified as having earned a degree from; to graduate from (an institution
- To certify as having earned a degree
- To mark with degrees; to divide into regular steps or intervals, as the scale of a thermometer, a scheme of punishment or rewards, etc
- To prepare gradually; to arrange, temper, or modify by degrees or to a certain degree; to determine the degrees of
- To bring to a certain degree of consistency, by evaporation, as a fluid
- If the government wants graduates to stay in the country they should offer more incentives
- The man graduated in 1967.
- Trisha graduated from college.
- Trisha graduated college.
- Indiana University graduated the student.
- The college graduated him as soon as he was no longer eligible to play under NCAA rules.
- sandstone which graduates into gneiss; carnelian sometimes graduates into quartz
- to graduate the heat of an oven