Sanan gutter käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan gutter määritelmät
- A prepared channel in a surface, especially at the side of a road adjacent to a curb, intended for the drainage of water
- A ditch along the side of a road
- A duct or channel beneath the eaves of a building to carry rain water; eavestrough
- A groove down the sides of a bowling lane
- Any narrow channel or groove, such as one formed by erosion in the vent of a gun from repeated firing
- One of a number of pieces of wood or metal, grooved in the centre, used to separate the pages of type in a form
- A drainage channel
- A low, vulgar state
- The spaces between comic book panels
- To flow or stream; to form gutters.
- To flicker as if about to be extinguished
- To supply with a gutter or gutters
- To cut or form into small longitudinal hollows; to channel
- One who or that which guts
- The gutters must be cleared of leaves a few times a year.
- Get your mind out of the gutter.
- What kind of gutter language is that? I ought to wash your mouth out with soap.