Sanan hold out käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan hold out määritelmät
- To hold out; to extend forward
- To offer, present (a hope, possibility, opportunity etc
- To wait, or refuse in hopes of getting something better (from a negotiation, etc
- To survive, endure
- To withhold something
- To set something aside or save it for later
- He held out his hand, and I grabbed it.
- The prospectus held out the promise of enormous profits to be made.
- I am holding out for more money.
- How long has he been holding out?
- How long can they hold out without water?
- Youve got a key! Why have you been holding out on me?
- Pack the boxes, but hold out a few blue ones for later.