Sanan incumbent käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan incumbent määritelmät
- Imposed on someone as an obligation, especially due to one's office
- Lying; resting; reclining; recumbent
- Prevalent, prevailing, predominant
- Bent downwards so that the ends touch, or rest on, something else
- Being the current holder of an office or a title
- The current holder of an office, such as ecclesiastical benefice or an elected office
- A holder of a position as supplier to a market or market segment that allows the holder to earn above-normal profits
- Proper behavior is incumbent on all holders of positions of trust.
- the incumbent toe of a bird
- If the incumbent senator dies, he is replaced by a person appointed by the governor.