Sanan jingle käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan jingle määritelmät
- The sound of metal or glass clattering against itself
- A small piece of metal attached to a musical instrument, such as a tambourine, so as to make a jangling sound when the instrument is played
- A memorable short song, or in some cases a snippet of a popular song with its lyrics modified, used for the purposes of advertising a product or service in a TV or radio commercial
- A carriage drawn by horses
- A brief phone call; a ring
- A jingle shell
- To make a noise of metal or glass clattering against itself
- To cause to make a noise of metal or glass clattering against itself
- To rhyme or sound with a jingling effect
- He heard the jingle of her keys in the door and turned off the screen.
- Her tambourine didnt come with any jingles attached.
- That used-car dealerships jingle has been stuck in my head since we heard that song.
- Give me a jingle when you find out something.
- The beads jingled as she walked.
- She jingled the beads as she walked.