Sanan lace käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan lace määritelmät
- A light fabric containing patterns of holes, usually built up from a single thread.
- A cord or ribbon passed through eyelets in a shoe or garment, pulled tight and tied to fasten the shoe or garment firmly.
- Spirits added to coffee or another beverage
- To fasten with laces
- To add alcohol, poison, a drug or anything else potentially harmful to (food or drink
- To interweave the spokes of a bicycle wheel
- To adorn with narrow strips or braids of some decorative material
- to lace ones fingers together
- cloth laced with silver