Sanan loan käännös englanti-suomi
- lainaSe voisi olla vaikkapa huomattava eurooppalainen laina. It may be a great European loan. Why not? Ette keksi muuta ratkaisua kuin eurooppalainen laina. You will find no solution other than a European loan. Tämä on kuittaamaton laina, tämä on velka. This loan was signed and sealed and represents an obligation.
- lainataSana on lainattu ruotsista.
Sanan loan määritelmät
- A sum of money or other valuables or consideration that an individual, group or other legal entity borrows from another individual, group or legal entity with the condition that it be returned or repaid at a later date (sometimes with interest
- The contract and array of legal or ethical obligations surrounding a loan
- The permission to borrow any item
- To lend to (someone
- A lonnen
- He got a loan of five thousand pounds
- All loans from the library, whether books or audio material, must be returned within two weeks
- He made a payment on his loan
- Thank you for the loan of your lawn mower