Sanan loan käännös englanti-suomi
- lainaSe voisi olla vaikkapa huomattava eurooppalainen laina. It may be a great European loan. Why not? Ette keksi muuta ratkaisua kuin eurooppalainen laina. You will find no solution other than a European loan. Tämä on kuittaamaton laina, tämä on velka. This loan was signed and sealed and represents an obligation.
- lainataSana on lainattu ruotsista.
Sanan loan määritelmät
- An act or instance of lending, an act or instance of granting something for temporary use
- A sum of money or other property that a natural or legal person borrows from another with the condition that it be returned or repaid over time or at a later date (sometimes with interest
- The contract and array of legal or ethical obligations surrounding a loan
- The permission to borrow any item
- To lend to (someone
- A lonnen
- Because of the loan that John made to me, I was able to pay my tuition for the upcoming semester
- All loans from the library, whether books or audio material, must be returned within two weeks
- He got a loan of five thousand pounds
- He made a payment on his loan
- Thank you for the loan of your lawn mower