Sanan oblivion käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan oblivion määritelmät
- The state of forgetting completely, of being oblivious, unconscious, unaware, as when sleeping, drunk, or dead
- The state of being completely forgotten, of being reduced to a state of non-existence, extinction, or nothingness, incl. through war and destruction. for an area like hell, a wasteland
- To consign to oblivion; to efface utterly
- He regularly drank himself into oblivion.
- Only the oblivion of sleep can heal the greatest traumas.
- Due to modern technology, many more people and much more information will not slip into oblivion, contrary to what happened throughout history until now.
- They tried to bomb them into oblivion.
- I will cast them into oblivion!