Sanan patchwork käännös englanti-suomi
- tilkkutäkki- (NL) Tällä hetkellä EU:n säännöstö on kuin sekalaisista paloista tehty tilkkutäkki. - (NL) The rules presently applying in the EU form an incoherent patchwork. Sitä voisi kuvata sanalla tilkkutäkki, siitä puuttuvat suuri linja ja painopisteet. It could be described as a patchwork quilt: it lacks any grand design or focus. Päinvastoin, tulos ei ole minkäänlainen tukien tilkkutäkki. On the contrary, the result will not be a patchwork of subsidies.
Sanan patchwork määritelmät
- A work, such as a blanket, composed of many different colors and shapes, sewn together to make an interesting whole
- A state of regulations whose constituents have an opaque scope of application because of their questionable delimitation with regard to each other
- To create a patchwork from pieces of fabric
- Bill took all of his poetry and put it together in a folder. It made up a patchwork of his life.