Sanan patriarch käännös englanti-suomi
- patriarkkaPatriarkka on ollut vangittuna 20 vuotta. The patriarch was imprisoned for 20 years. Juhlaistunto - ekumeeninen patriarkka Bartholomos Formal sitting - Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew Ekumeenisella patriarkaatilla on rajalliset oikeudet kouluttaa pappeja ja valita vapaasti ekumeeninen patriarkka. The Ecumenical Patriarchate has limited rights to train clergy and freely elect the Ecumenical Patriarch.
Sanan patriarch määritelmät
- The highest form of bishop, in the ancient world having authority over other bishops in the province but now generally as an honorary title; in Roman Catholicism, considered a bishop second only to the Pope in rank.
- A founder of a political or religious movement, an organization or an enterprise.
- The male progenitor of a genetic or tribal line, or of a clan or extended family
- The male head of a household or nuclear family