Sanan purchase käännökset englanti-suomi
- ostaaKreikkahan voi aina ostaa päästölupia. They can always purchase emission permits. Olisimmehan mekin voineet ostaa lentokoneemme muualta. We could also have purchased planes elsewhere. Luottamuksesta ei voi säätää eikä sitä voi ostaa. Confidence can neither be decreed nor purchased.
- ostoNe eivät siis korvautuisi muualla tehtävillä ostoilla. They will not be substituted by purchases elsewhere. Myös messuilla tehtävät ostokset luokitellaan nyt suoramyynniksi. Purchases at trade fairs are now also classed as direct selling. Ostovoimaan liittyvät vaikeudet ovat osaltaan myös vaikuttaneet kulutuksen laskuun. A lack of purchase power has also led to a drop in consumption.
Sanan purchase määritelmät
- The act or process of seeking and obtaining something (e.g. property, etc
- An individual item one has purchased
- That which is obtained, got or acquired, in any manner, honestly or dishonestly; property; possession; acquisition
- Any mechanical hold or advantage, applied to the raising or removing of heavy bodies, as by a lever, a tackle or capstan
- The apparatus, tackle or device by which such mechanical advantage is gained and in nautical terminology the ratio of such a device, like a pulley, or block and tackle
- Acquisition of lands or tenements by means other than descent or inheritance, namely, by one's own act or agreement
- To pursue and obtain; to acquire by seeking; to gain, obtain, or acquire
- To buy, obtain by payment of a price in money or its equivalent
- To obtain by any outlay, as of labor, danger, or sacrifice, etc
- To expiate by a fine or forfeit
- To apply to a device for obtaining a mechanical advantage; to get a '''purchase''upon, or apply a '''purchase''to
- To put forth effort to obtain anything; to strive; to exert oneself
- To constitute the buying power for a purchase, have a trading value
- They offer a free hamburger with the purchase of a drink.
- He was pleased with his latest purchase.
- It is hard to get purchase on a nail without a pry bar or hammer.
- to purchase land, to purchase a house
- to purchase favor with flattery
- to purchase a cannon
- Many aristocratic refugees portable treasures purchased their safe passage and comfortable exile during the revolution