Sanan put down käännös englanti-suomi
- lopettaaHätätapauksissa eläimet voidaan lopettaa näissä paikoissa, jos se on tarpeen. In urgent cases, the animals could be put down at these points if necessary.
Sanan put down määritelmät
- To insult, belittle, or demean
- To pay
- To halt, eliminate, stop, or squelch, often by force
- To euthanize (an animal
- To write (something
- To terminate a call; to hang up
- To add a name to a list
- To make prices, or taxes, lower
- To place a baby somewhere to sleep
- To land
- To drop someone off, or let them out of a vehicle
- To cease, temporarily or permanently, reading (a book
- Why dont you put down your briefcase and stay awhile?
- They frequently put down their little sister for walking slowly.
- We put down a $1,000 deposit.
- The government quickly put down the insurrection.
- Rex was in so much pain, they had to put him down.
- Put down the first thing you think of on this piece of paper.
- Dont put the phone down. I want a quick word with him,too.
- Ive put myself down for the new Spanish conversation course.
- BP are putting petrol and diesel down in what could be the start of a price war.
- I had just put Mary down when you rang. So now shes crying again.
- The pilot managed to put down in a nearby farm field.
- The taxi put him down outside the hotel.
- I was unable to put down The Stand: it was that exciting.
- put down roots
- put down on paper
- To put down, set down, lay down.
- To kill, put down, put to sleep, euthanise/euthanize (esp. an animal).
- To kill, liquidate, rub out, bump off, put down, put to sleep (usually insects, more rarely mammals)
- to put down (1)
- put one's foot down
- put something or someone down
- put something down