Sanan railroad käännökset englanti-suomi
- rautatieYhteisön rautatiejärjestelmän turvallisuus ja yhteentoimivuus (keskustelu) Safety and interoperability of the community railroad system (debate) Meidän on luotava eurooppalainen rautatiejärjestelmä, vaikka se pitäisi tehdä vastoin kaikkivaltiaiden kansallisten rautatieyhtiöiden tahtoa. Let us establish a truly European railroad system, even if this has to be done in spite of the almighty, national railroad carriers. Uskallan väittää, ettei eurooppalaista rautatiejärjestelmää ole vieläkään olemassa. I venture to suggest here that at the moment, we still do not have a European railroad system.
Sanan railroad määritelmät
- A permanent road consisting of fixed metal rails to drive trains or similar motorized vehicles on
- The transportation system comprising such roads and vehicles fitted to travel on the rails, usually with several vehicles connected together in a train
- A procedure conducted in haste without due consideration
- To transport via railroad
- To work for a railroad
- To engage in a hobby pertaining to railroads
- To convict of a crime by circumventing due process
- To procedurally bully someone into an unfair agreement
- To force characters to complete a task before allowing the plot to continue
- Many railroads roughly follow the trace of older land - and/or water roads
- Railroads can only compete fully if their tracks are technically compatible with and linked to each-other
- The lawyers made the procedure a railroad to get the signatures they needed.
- The Thatcherite experiment proved the private sector can railroad as inefficiently as a state monopoly
- The majority railroaded the bill through parliament, without the customary expert studies which would delay it till after the elections.
- They could only convict him by railroading him on suspect drug-possession charges.
- He was railroaded into signing a non-disclosure agreement at his exit interview.