Sanan railroad käännös englanti-suomi
- rautatieBrittivalloittaja Cecil Rhodesin haave rautatiestä Kapkaupungista Kairoon jäi toteutumatta. (hs.fi
Sanan railroad määritelmät
- A permanent road consisting of fixed metal rails to drive trains or similar motorized vehicles on
- The transportation system comprising such roads and vehicles fitted to travel on the rails, usually with several vehicles connected together in a train
- A procedure conducted in haste without due consideration
- To transport via railroad
- To work for a railroad
- To engage in a hobby pertaining to railroads
- To convict of a crime by circumventing due process
- To procedurally bully someone into an unfair agreement
- To force characters to complete a task before allowing the plot to continue
- Many railroads roughly follow the trace of older land - and/or water roads
- Railroads can only compete fully if their tracks are technically compatible with and linked to each-other
- The lawyers made the procedure a railroad to get the signatures they needed.
- The Thatcherite experiment proved the private sector can railroad as inefficiently as a state monopoly
- The majority railroaded the bill through parliament, without the customary expert studies which would delay it till after the elections.
- They could only convict him by railroading him on suspect drug-possession charges.
- He was railroaded into signing a non-disclosure agreement at his exit interview.