Sanan rattle käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan rattle määritelmät
- a sound made by loose objects shaking or vibrating against one another
- A baby’s toy designed to make sound when shaken, usually containing loose grains or pellets in a hollow container
- A device that makes a rattling sound such as put on an animal so its location can be heard
- Noisy, rapid talk
- A noisy, senseless talker; a jabberer
- A scolding; a sharp rebuke
- Any organ of an animal having a structure adapted to produce a rattling sound
- The noise in the throat produced by the air in passing through mucus which the lungs are unable to expel; death rattle
- To create a rattling sound by shaking or striking
- To scare, startle, unsettle, or unnerve
- To make a rattling noise; to make noise by or from shaking
- To assail, annoy, or stun with a ratting noise
- To scold; to rail at
- To drive or ride briskly, so as to make a clattering
- To make a clatter with a voice; to talk rapidly and idly; with ''on'or ''away''
- : a former Middle Eastern and North African unit of dry weight usually equal to 1–5 lb (0.5–2.5 kg
- I wish they would fix the rattle under my dashboard.
- The rattle of the rattlesnake is composed of the hardened terminal scales, loosened in succession, but not cast off, and modified in form so as to make a series of loose, hollow joints.
- to rattle a chain
- Rattle the can of cat treats if you need to find Fluffy.
- I wish the dashboard in my car would quit rattling.
- We rattled along for a couple of miles.
- She rattled on for an hour.