Sanan reboot käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan reboot määritelmät
- An instance of rebooting
- To execute a computer's boot process, effectively resetting the computer and causing the operating system to reload, possibly after a system failure
- To start afresh
- Restart; to return to a an initial configuration or state
- We need to reboot the system after installing these updates.
- The system reboots every weekend after updates are installed.
- They rebooted the TV series, but its even worse than the original.