Sanan reflow käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan reflow määritelmät
- To flow back again
- To cause to flow again, to remelt
- To modify the layout of text around other objects in a document
- A flowing back again
- The process of recreating the layout of a document when some of its component elements have changed
- The sea flows and reflows.
- Reflowing solder is a common form of rework in the manufacture of printed circuit boards: you heat up the solder and it flows where it should have flowed the first time.
- the flow and reflow of the tide