Sanan rhyme käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan rhyme määritelmät
- Rhyming verse (poetic form
- A thought expressed in verse; a verse; a poem; a tale told in verse
- A word that rhymes with another
- Rhyming: sameness of sound of part of some words
- '''rime#Etymology 2|rime'''
- To number; count; reckon
- Of a word, to be pronounced identically with another from the vowel in its stressed syllable to the end
- Of two or more words, to be pronounced identically from the vowel in the stressed syllable of each to the end of each
- To put words together so that they rhyme
- Many editors say they dont want stories written in rhyme.
- Tennyson’s rhymes
- Norse poetry is littered with rhymes like "sól ... sunnan".
- Rap makes use of rhymes such as "money ... honey" and "nope ... dope".
- "Awake" is a rhyme for "lake".
- The poem exhibits a peculiar form of rhyme.
- "Creation" rhymes with "integration" and "station".
- "Mug" and "rug" rhyme.
- "India" and "windier" rhyme with each other in non-rhotic accents.
- I rewrote it to make it rhyme.