Sanan rope käännös englanti-suomi
- köysiOvet avattiin, niitä yhdistävä köysi poistettiin, ja 20 minuuttia myöhemmin ovet lukittiin taas ja köysi laitettiin paikoilleen. They unlocked them, took off the rope that was binding them and then 20 minutes later they were locked and bound again. On selvää, että pelkästään markkinat eivät ole pelastuskeino. Vanhan sananparren mukaan rahoittajat tukevat valtiota niin kuin köysi tukee hirtettyä. It is clear that salvation is not to be found in the markets alone, and the old saying that 'financiers support the state just as a rope supports a hanged man' is confirmed. olla köysissä
Sanan rope määritelmät
- Thick strings, yarn, monofilaments, metal wires, or strands of other cordage that are twisted together to form a stronger line
- An individual length of such material
- A cohesive strand of something
- A continuous stream
- A hard line drive
- A long thin segment of soft clay, either extruded or formed by hand
- A unit of distance equivalent to the distance covered in six months by a god flying at ten million miles per second
- A necklace of at least 1 meter in length
- A unit of length equal to 20 feet
- A shot of semen that a man releases during ejaculation
- To tie with rope
- To throw a rope around (something
- To be formed into rope; to draw out or extend into a filament or thread
- To commit suicide
- Nylon rope is usually stronger than similar rope made of plant fibers.
- The swinging bridge is constructed of 40 logs and 30 ropes.
- The duchess wore a rope of pearls to the soirée.
- He hit a rope past third and into the corner.
- the ropes of birds
- The robber roped the victims.
- The cowboy roped the calf.
- My life is a mess; I might as well rope.