Sanan scoop käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan scoop määritelmät
- Any cup- or bowl-shaped tool, usually with a handle, used to lift and move loose or soft solid material
- The amount or volume of loose or solid material held by a particular scoop
- The act of scooping, or taking with a scoop or ladle; a motion with a scoop, as in dipping or shovelling
- An opening in a hood/bonnet or other body panel to admit air, usually for cooling the engine
- A place hollowed out; a basinlike cavity; a hollow
- A spoon-shaped surgical instrument, used in extracting certain substances or foreign bodies
- A sweep; a stroke; a swoop
- To lift, move, or collect with a scoop or as though with a scoop
- To make hollow; to dig out
- To report on something, especially something worthy of a news article, before (someone else
- To begin a vocal note slightly below the target pitch and then to slide up to the target pitch, especially in country music
- She kept a scoop in the dog food.
- Use one scoop of coffee for each pot.
- Ill have one scoop of chocolate ice-cream.
- He listened carefully, in hopes of getting the scoop on the debate.
- He used both hands to scoop water and splash it on his face.
- I tried scooping a hole in the sand with my fingers.
- The paper across town scooped them on the City Hall scandal.
- You have a car. Can you come and scoop me?