Sanan sleeve käännös englanti-suomi
- hihalyhyt tai pitkä hiha, paidan tai takin hiha
Sanan sleeve määritelmät
- The part of a garment that covers the arm.
- A covering or lining to protect a piece of machinery etc.
- A protective jacket or case, especially for a record, containing art and information about the contents; also the analogous leaflet found in a packaged CD.
- A narrow channel of water
- sleave; untwisted thread
- A long, cylindrical plastic bag of cookies or crackers
- A double tube of copper into which the ends of bare wires are pushed so that when the tube is twisted an electrical connection is made. The joint thus made is called a McIntire joint
- To fit a sleeve to
- The sleeves on my coat are too long.
- This bearing requires a sleeve so the shaft will fit snugly.