Sanan slug käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan slug määritelmät
- Any of many terrestrial pulmonate gastropod mollusks, having no shell.
- A bullet .
- A counterfeit coin, especially one used to steal from vending machines.
- A title, name or header, a catchline, a short phrase or title to indicate the content of a newspaper or magazine story for editing use.
- A discrete mass of a material that moves as a unit, usually through another material
- A motile pseudoplasmodium formed by amoebae working together
- A piece of type metal imprinted by a linotype machine; also a black mark placed in the margin to indicate an error; also said in application to typewriters; ''type slug''
- A hitchhiking commuter
- A hindrance, an obstruction
- A ship that sails slowly
- A hard blow, usually with the fist.
- To drink quickly; to gulp; to down
- To take part in casual carpooling; to form ad hoc, informal carpools for commuting, essentially a variation of carpool|ride-share commuting and hitchhiking
- To become reduced in diameter, or changed in shape, by passing from a larger to a smaller part of the bore of the barrel
- To load with a slug or slugs
- To make sluggish
- He insulted my mother, so I slugged him.
- The fighter slugged his opponent into unconsciousness.
- to slug a gun