Sanan splash käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan splash määritelmät
- The sound made by an object hitting a liquid
- A small amount of liquid
- A small amount (of color
- A mark or stain made from a small amount of liquid
- An impact or impression
- A splash screen
- A body press; a move where the wrestler jumps forward from a raised platform such as the top turnbuckle, landing stomach first across an opponent lying on the ground below
- To hit or agitate liquid so that part of it separates from the principal liquid mass
- To disperse a fluid suddenly; to splatter
- to hit or expel liquid at
- To create an impact or impression; to print, post or publicize prominently
- To spend (money
- To launch a ship
- To stab , causing them to bleed
- I heard a splash when the rock landed in the pond.
- I felt a splash of rain, so I put up my hood.
- I felt a splash of water on my leg as the car drove into the nearby puddle.
- The painter put a splash of blue on the wall to make it more colorful
- There was a visible splash on his pants after he went to the bathroom.
- The new movie made quite a splash upon its release.
- sit and splash in the bathtub
- water splashed everywhere
- The children were splashing each other playfully in the sea.
- When she comes in the door, splash her with perfume.
- The headline was splashed across newspapers everywhere.
- After pay day I can afford to splash some cash and buy myself a motorbike.