Sanan splinter käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan splinter määritelmät
- A long, sharp fragment of material, often wood
- A double-jump bid which indicates shortage in the bid suit
- To come apart into long sharp fragments
- To cause to break apart into long sharp fragments
- To break, or cause to break, into factions
- To fasten or confine with splinters, or splints, as a broken limb
- The tall tree splintered during the storm.
- His third kick splintered the door.
- The government splintered when the coalition members could not agree.
- The unpopular new policies splintered the company.