Sanan spoil käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan spoil määritelmät
- To strip of their arms or armour.
- To plunder, pillage .
- To carry off by force; to steal.
- To ruin; to damage in some way making it unfit for use.
- To ruin the character of, by overindulgence; to coddle or pamper to excess.
- To render invalid by deliberately defacing it.
- To reveal the ending of ; to ruin by exposing it ahead of time
- Also in plural: '''spoils''') Plunder taken from an enemy or victim
- Make sure you put the milk back in the fridge, otherwise it will spoil.