Sanan take away käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan take away määritelmät
- To remove something and put it in a different place
- To remove something, either material or abstract, so that a person no longer has it
- To subtract or diminish something
- To leave a memory or impression in one's mind that you think about later
- To make someone leave a place and go somewhere else. Usually not with the person's consent
- To prevent, or limit, someone from being somewhere, or from doing something
- Mother took our plates away and came back with some fruit for us to eat
- The teacher took my mobile phone away until the end of the lesson
- The new law will take away some important rights from immigrant residents
- The doctor gave me pills to take away the pain
- If I have five apples and you take away two, how many do I have left?
- I took away the impression that the play was under rehearsed
- The police took him away for questioning
- Im taking you away to the country for a rest. Its for your own good!
- My job takes me away from home most weekends
- Using the internet so much can take you away from your studies
- Five take away two is three.