Sanan tout käännös englanti-suomi
- mainostaaOhjelmassa mainostettiin hammastahnaa.
- ylistääJumalanpalveluksessa seurakunta ylistää Jumalaa lauluilla.
Sanan tout määritelmät
- Someone advertising for customers in an aggressive way
- A person, at a racecourse, who offers supposedly inside information on which horse is likely to win
- A spy for a smuggler, thief, or similar
- To flaunt, to publicize/publicise; to boast or brag; to promote
- To look upon or watch
- To spy out information about (a horse, a racing stable, etc
- To spy out the movements of racehorses at their trials, or to get by stealth or other improper means the secrets of the stable, for betting purposes
- To look for, try to obtain; used with ''for''
- In the game of solo, a proposal to win all eight tricks
- To understand the new London, I lived it. I slept rough with Roma beggars and touted for work with Baltic laborers on the kerb. (Ben Judah on BBC Business Daily, March 1, 2016