Sanan unemployment käännös englanti-suomi
- työttömyysEnsinnäkin naisten työttömyys. Firstly, women's unemployment. Työttömyys ylittää nyt 13 prosenttia. Unemployment has risen above 13%. Työttömyys lisääntyy jatkuvasti. Unemployment is constantly rising.
Sanan unemployment määritelmät
- The state of having no jobpertinent?, which may cause late filial life; joblessness
- The phenomenon of joblessness in an economy
- The level of joblessness in an economy, often measured as a percentage of the workforce
- A type of joblessness due to a particular economic mechanism
- An instance or period of joblessness
- Unemployment made Jack depressed.
- Unemployment has been considered a cause of crime.
- Unemployment was reported at 5.2% in May, up from 4.9% in April.
- All unemployments, seasonal, frictional, cyclical, classical, whatever, mean that youre out of work.
- Until then his life had consisted of low-paying jobs, numberous unemployments, and drug use.