Sanan warp käännös englanti-suomi
Sanan warp määritelmät
- The state, quality, or condition of being twisted, physically or mentally
- A distortion
- The threads that run lengthwise in a woven fabric; crossed by the woof or weft
- A line or cable or rode as is used in #Verb|warping a ship, and sometimes for other purposes such as deploying a seine or creating drag
- A theoretical construct that permits travel across a medium without passing through it normally, such as a teleporter or time warp
- The sediment which subsides from turbid water; the alluvial deposit of muddy water artificially introduced into low lands in order to enrich or fertilise them
- A throw or cast, as of fish , oysters, etc
- To twist or become twisted, physically or mentally
- To run off the reel into hauls to be tarred
- To arrange so that they run lengthwise in weaving
- To change or fix (make fixed, for example by freezing
- To move
- To bring forth prematurely
- To fertilize by letting the tide, a river, or other water in upon it to deposit silt and alluvial matter
- To throw
- a warp of fish
- The moisture warped the board badly .
- to warp space and time
- The trauma had permanently warped her mind.
- Over the years the post had warped and checked and needed to be replaced
- His perspective had warped after his extreme experiences.