Sanan wear out käännös englanti-suomi
- kuluttaaÄlä kuluta sohvan kangasta pyörimällä siinä edestakaisin!Hän kulutti paljon rahaa uusiin vaatteisiinsa.Kulutan aivan liian paljon aikaa turhuuksien pohtimiseen.
- kuluaMaali kului parissa kymmenessä vuodessa pois.Rahaa kului paljon.Aika kuluu nopeasti.
Sanan wear out määritelmät
- To cause to become damaged, useless, or ineffective through continued use, especially hard, heavy, or careless use
- To deteriorate or become unusable or ineffective due to continued use, exposure, or strain
- To exhaust; to cause or contribute to another's exhaustion, fatigue, or weariness, as by continued strain or exertion
- To become exhausted, tired, fatigued, or weary, as by continued strain or exertion
- Of apparel, to display in public
- Of a shirt, to not tuck into the pants; to wear in a casual manner
- To punish by spanking
- Youre going to wear out that game if you keep playing so rough with it.
- He wears a pair of tennis shoes out every summer.
- The old tractor finally wore out.
- My shoes wear out quickly now that I walk to work.
- You kids are wearing me out!
- Trying to keep up with politics wears me out.
- Our physical advantage allowed us to wear the other team out and win.
- Im wearing out, guys. Time to go to sleep.
- Those sweatpants are great for loafing around the house, but theyre not meant to be worn out.
- A dress shirt should be tucked in, but a t-shirt can be worn out.